Sunday, September 21, 2014

Eden

      Hello Lovelies, hope you guys are enjoying your school year thus far, I know
I am :(  , I barely get to blog because, of the amount of work I get but I always try to squeeze in a post so here ya go :). I bought this skirt awhile ago, but didn't get a chance to wear it so I forgot I even owned this piece haha.I must say I love the details  on this skirt, especially the bottom. I'm not sure if you can see it but there is this nice lace detailing on the sheer part of the skirt which is so lovely! I own two more faux leather skirts, but I like this one the most because it's not pleated and it kind of reminds me of Givenchy type of style. I can't wait to pair this with big pull overs and fluffy tops, I think this skirt works well for both fall ,summer and winter, just make sure to wear woolen stockings underneath though because it might not help you from the cold :/ Hope you guys have a lovely day! xx


Top: vintage
Skirt: Forever 21
Knee highs: Ricky's
Wedges: Vintage           

6 comments: