Saturday, August 17, 2013

I'm giving you a night call to tell you how I feel

                     Hello lovelies, Ive been sick the past two days and being sick in a hot day isn't a good feeling either. I do have energy to make a outfit post fortunately. I had bought this sequin sweater around my birthday, its a melon type color with sequins around the arm area. I have been loving  pairing tights with my  open toe wedges lately, It makes me think of Alexa Chung's style. What do you guys feel about pairing tights with open toe wedges?















Sweater: Target
Skirt: Forever21
Wedges: Vinatage             

10 comments:

  1. Really like your outfit leather and sequins look great together. Get well soon! Alexa Chung is awesome and I think that tights and wedges are a perfect match.

    styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun and I agree they are a perf match :)

      Delete
  2. love this outfit, just followed maybe check my blog out and follow?
    wildvagabondss.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that sweater, it's so cool!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Sweater, it's such a party look xx

    http://finditfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete