Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Playgirl, why are you sleeping in tomorrow's world?

             Hello Lovelies, for today's outfit I decided to wear my paisley top which is vintage. Love the pattern and the color of washed out blue. It reminded me of the Pucci Spring and summer show, with the beautiful blue paisley patterns. It looked very vintage. I decided to pair the top with my favorite pleated skirt,which became a spring /summer look. If I were to make it a more fall/winter look, I would pair the top with my black pants and wear it with my long thigh high boots with my fringe brown satchel to make it more a "boho" 70's look.  I'm also excited to see the new super man movie, I don't know about you guys but Henry Cavhill is super hot haha, are you lovelies excited to watch the Man of steel movie?






                             Pictures from The Pucci Spring/Summer show 2011



Top: Vintage
Skirt: Forever 21
Heels: Guess                

4 comments:

  1. Great look. Awesome skirt <3

    I follow you via GFC.
    You would made my day if you follow me back <3
    Have a nice day xoxo
    muffliato9.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving paisley print at the moment! It's so pretty ad feminine :) and on trend! You look great :)
    Saadiya x

    www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! and yes love paisley prints :-)

      Delete