Sunday, June 23, 2013

Destroy everything you touch today

                      Hello Lovelies. for today's outfit I decided to wear my crop top. I love this crop top because, it really goes with anything and the color is gorgeous for summer. I'm really into crop tops this summer, mostly because it's comfortable and tight. I wanted to give it a more "Grunge" vibe like the 90's. So I decided to wear my combat boots with the leather skirt. Are you guys into the 90's grunge style?







Crop top: Forever 21
Skirt: Forever 21






                             
 
              Hope you lovelies have a great day! and enjoy your summer while it lasts!

                           




12 comments:

  1. Skirt is gorgeous
    Want your hair girl
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! and really? I think you have gorgeous hair :-)

      Delete
  2. The skirt is lovely! The top gives a nice pop of colour too.

    Love your hair too, wish I had long hair!

    Halima

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun and my hair has gotten really long, it's very hard to manage xx

      Delete
  3. We adore your skirt Ayesha!

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion, Celebrity and Beauty
    Get the latest here!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!

    I recently came across your blog and found it fresh and a pleasure to read! You looking great in this outfit.

    I work with BarCode91.com.I will come back often to read more :)
    Congratulations to you on your wonderful blog.

    - Shivangi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit! If you wore an army jacket with this outfit you'd look like Daria (shes this awesome 90's cartoon character)

    The grunge look is very cool in my opinion.

    following you on bloglovin, check out my blog?

    chiffon-cloud.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun and I need to buy a army printed jacket haha Love Daria the cartoon, and sure xx

      Delete
  6. Such a cute outfit <3 followed your blog X

    Hamida
    http://www.looselytiedtofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete