Saturday, May 25, 2013

I got some bad habits baby but I do it all for you.

                   Hello Lovelies, I apologize for the long break from blogging, but I had so many finals to complete and study for but thankfully I'm done for now :-). I have been noticing the love for Mickey Mouse lately in fashion. It was after Marc Jacobs debuted his spring/ summer 2013 collection with the adorable sweater with Mickey on it. I really want that sweater but it cost around $1,354 and I would never pay that much for a sweater I mean O.O , So I was inspired by it, and for today's outfit I wore my Mickey Mouse sweater. Its vintage and I Love it because it's so comfy. I am wearing my black shorts underneath my sweater, if you guys were wondering haha.  Also I bought these Sneaker wedges which are from Skechers. I love them because they are really comfy and easy to walk in. It instantly makes you taller.  What do you guys think About Mickey Mouse sweaters in fashion?









                Here are a few pictures of the Marc Jacobs sweater in Fashion




Sweater: Vintage
Knee Highs: Forever 21
Sneaker Wedges: Skechers    


8 comments:

  1. Hurrah for being done with exams, I hope they went well for you.

    You are right - that is a lot of money to spend on a sweater! The one you are wearing is lovely though!

    Enjoy your weekend.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sweater, would love a vintage one like that!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hunxx, and you can find a lot of them in thrift shops or online :-)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful look!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and sure xx
      xx Ayesha

      http://ayeshaalimfashion.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  4. Pretty look x

    http://littleleeli.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete