Monday, April 29, 2013

I can be your china doll If you wanna see me fall

                Hello Lovelies, it was actually a little chilly today so I decided to wear tights and a knitted sweater. This sweater is from H&M and it's amazing. I love the color of it, its this coral/light pinkish color. Unfortunately because of the flash on my camera it' hard to see :/ I was actually inspired by Ashley Olsen's outfit, when she wore the Balenciaga sweater dress. I love the color and how she paired it with darker colors. Uni is also coming to a end and its' much more stressful but hopefully I'll have more outfit of the day posts soon, have a wonderful day!







Knitted sweater: H&M
Pleated skirt: Forever21
Booties: JustFab
Tights: Vintage
                       


11 comments:

  1. Major hair envy!! You look great!


    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jumper and your hair is just unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colour of your knit is gorgeous!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you somewhat look like a China doll, hehee.
    Nonetheless, it really gives off a delicate but cozy feeling c:
    Really adorable outfit!

    everlastingpure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love LOVE how you've teemed leather with knit! Gorgeous look, you're hair is also absolutely to die for!

    Really enjoying reading your blog, and will enjoy following you too. I'm at www.beleza-byems.blogspot.co.uk

    Emily xxx

    ReplyDelete