Wednesday, March 20, 2013

you've applied the pressure To have me crystallized

                           Hello Lovelies, for today's outfit I was inspired by music festivals. I really want to go to a  music festival or concert such as Coachella, and just listen to all of my favorite bands sigh.  The studded crop is vintage  and it's very light, so I like wearing it in the summer time a lot.  There is little studded details on the sleeve, which I love. I have been obsessing over long maxi like skirts, I want to buy more in different types of colors like pink, red and white.  Also next week is spring break , which I'm excited about. Hopefully the weather cooperates, it didn't look too good yesterday, with the rain and snow but it looks warmer today so I hope something is changing! I just recently joined Bloglovin, as I said in my previous post , so if you guys have one make sure to follow and I follow back!
   

                                                        



Crop Top: Vintage
long skirt: Thrift shop
Bag: Vinatge
Wedges: Aldo
Beanie: Dad's
                                       

6 comments:

  1. Aww you looks so lovely, Loe the top. and it really suits you!

    Pipp xx
    http://pippjones281190.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this crop!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with this outfit, it's lovely and so stylish!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete