Monday, March 25, 2013

Your skin so golden brown Be young, be dope, be proud

                  Hello Lovelies, it's finally spring break so I will hopefully will have more outfit posts. Unfortunately it's raining today, I feel like this weather is very bipolar.  Anyways, for today's outfit I wore my new sheer top which was my sisters, but she gave it to me. I really liked it , so I decided to keep it. It's black and very light, which is perfect for the summer time. The skirt was from forever 21, it's my favorite because it makes any outfit fit into summer ensemble . Also the satchel bag I have here is from a thrift shop. I love the color, I'm not usually a fan of green unless it's the emerald green, but this color was an exception. I really like it, and it pretty much goes with anything to my surprise.
 











Top: Sister's
Skirt: Forever 21
 Satchel Bag: Thrift shop
Shoes: JustFab
                                     
            

10 comments:

  1. Those boots are lovely!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boots and blouse :) x

    www.underbluelights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute skirt! The top is lovely too :)


    http://lookofcataclysm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the monochrome outfit!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit, I really like the blouse

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete