Monday, March 11, 2013

How does it sound if we spend the night out?

          Hello lovelies, thought I would do a quick outfit post. As I said on my haul, I had purchased this Duo tone motto jacket from Forever 21. I absolutely love it, it reminds me of the trench coats and jackets from the Spring 2011 Burberry show. Also I really like the material of the leather. Probably won't be able to post for awhile because, I have soo much Uni work to do but I'll try hopefully. It was only warm for 2 days, not pleased that its going to rain again tomorrow. I personally hate the rain, it makes my hair soo frizzy and messy :/







         Here are a few pictures of Burberry, I thought reminded me of this duo tone motto jacket, I found   them online,


        The t-shirt I was wearing, I love the drawings it reminds me of vogue during the 50's
Jacket: Forever 21
T shrt: Vintage
Black Jeans: GAP
Booties: JustFab
                                           

4 comments:

  1. I love that jacket on. So pretty!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket looks so good on you! Love it. xx


    street-edge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete