Monday, February 18, 2013

Will you tell me once again How we're gonna be just friends? If you're for real and not pretend

                     Hello Lovelies, for today's outfit I decided to wear my favorite leggings. They have leopard prints on them, unfortunately it's hard to see them because of the flash. I love them because, they are super tight and I also love leopard prints on pretty much anything.  I also like them because, I can wear them as pants and not look tacky wearing them as pants. They actually look like pants, so that's a plus haha.  I paired them with my vintage sweater shirt I got from a thrift shop. Just a quick outfit of the day for you guys!






 
Beanie: Dad's
Sweater shirt: thrift shop
Leopard leggings: Thrift shop
Combat Boots: Aldo
Chain Bag: H&M                    


                               

6 comments:

  1. Those leggings are gorgeous!!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit looks so good on you!

    Check out what I wore to LFW:

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey beautiful! followed you:) love your blog. check out my bestfriends fashion blog please :) icantwearwhite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete