Monday, February 11, 2013

and we were lovers, now we can't be friends

               Hello Lovelies, sorry for the late post I've been busy with uni work. For today's outfit I decided to wear My favorite new pants from American Apparel. They are very tight but still very comfortable. I paired them with a lace pink top from Forever 21. The top is actually light pink but it came out looking white in the pictures, because of the flash. I decided to wear my favorite booties again from JustFab and pair them with my chain bag from H&M. Just a quick outfit post for you guys. Ill also post some valentines day outfits soon, Just a couple of outfits I think  I would wear for V day , and maybe give you guys some ideas for a outfit.







      Lace top: Forever21
    Leather pants: American Apparel
    Chain Bag: H&M
   Booties: JustFab           

                            

6 comments:

  1. Lovely leather pants, it suits you very well. It looks very nice when you match some '' raw'' with some ''soft'' ones like you did! You matched the lace shirt good with the leater pants. Keep on posting love.

    xo june.
    http://www.fuckhighclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. those leather pants are awesome!!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit
    Love the monochrome
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete